Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School Spirit.

This past Thanksgiving, the third oldest college football rivalry came to an end. A&M and UT played each other for the last time for a while after 117 years of glorious tradition. I will keep my thoughts on how sad I am that this rivalry is coming to an end due to money to myself. I would like to note how completely floored I am that we won. I was at the game on Thursday instead of being at home with my family [due to the fact that I am in band and we traveled to College Station to support the team.]  I'm pretty sure my break would have been tinged with depression if we had lost.
This game had brought around the reemergence of the popular video meme of Hitler. Although it hasn't gone completely viral, I saw multiple of my Facebook friends share the link. I personally thought the video was funny. The situation of the game was so fitting how Hitler was speaking to his officers. By using this meme that has been around for a while and the game, the video has gotten over 33,000 views. Surprisingly, there isn't a war between Longhorns and Aggies in the comments.
Click HERE HERE HERE to watch the video!

Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment