Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kids REACT!

I'm a huge YouTuber. I check YouTube multiple times a day and am subscribed to over 20 channels that I keep up with regularly. One channel I discovered only recently has completely has a video series that has completely grabbed my attention. Kids React is a video series by the FineBrothers that is entertaining to watch. The FineBrothers create videos with a variety of kids, ages ranging from 3 to 14 reacting to memes, viral videos, other YouTubers, and famous people. It is surprising how clever and blunt the kids can be in their reactions. The FineBrothers upload a new Kids React every Sunday and I look forward to watching each week. One of my favorite Kids React videos is the one over Rebecca Black. Even the kids are mortified of her MV.

Click HERE to see what I'm talking about.

...Friday, Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment