Sunday, September 18, 2011

Classics Never Die.

I don't remember the first time I watched the Lion King. If I cried when Mufasa died. If I understood how evil Scar was. The true meaning behind Hakuna Matata.
The Lion King was such a huge part of my childhood. Even if I don't remember the FIRST time I watched the movie, I remember watching it when I was young. I have a Simba stuffed animal and my mom bought me the soundtrack. I clearly remember reenacting the scene where Rafiki lifts baby Simba in the air with my stuffed Simba. And I know every single word to every Lion King song. I've seen it in broadway and I can practically quote the movie.
It's so crazy how The Lion King is still going strong. This is the week where it hits theaters in 3D! Click HERE to see how it's doing in the box office!

The winsome threesome. Always! Hakuna Matata, it means no worries...

No comments:

Post a Comment